The customer’s IP address is logged at the time of order placement. This is done for reasons of fraud protection.
1. In case of fraudulent orders, they are identified and submitted to the appropriate authorities.
2. A customer has the right to visit the YourBento web page without supplying personally identifiable information.
3. The web servers merely collect the domain names and not the personal information of the customer.
4. YourBento reserves the right to collect personal information from the customer including and not limited to first and last name, telephone & mobile numbers, email address, delivery address and any other information voluntarily provided by the customer.
5. This information is collected in the event a customer
a. Places an order on the website or through other platforms.
b. Participates in a survey.
c. Subscribes to the YourBento mailing list.
d. Submits website feedback.
e. Personal information collected by YourBento from any other source will be duly informed.
Use and Disclosure
1. Apart from the events mentioned above, YourBento may use the personal information collected to improve the content of the website, customize the website to the customer’s preferences, communicate information to the customer, and for any other specified purposes.
2. YourBento may also store and process the personal information collected in order to provide goods and services.
3. The personal information is used in accordance to the customer benefit, including but not limited to any of the following purposes
a. Process an online order placed by the customer.
b. Determine the number of unique customers the website receives on any given day.
c. Conduct reviews of the website.
d. Respond to specific requests from customers.
e. Keep the customers informed of any changes to the website.
f. Conduct market research.
g. Periodically send offers and information on products and services that YourBento deems will be of interest to the customers.
1. Additional customer information is collected at the time of placing an online order on the YourBento website.
2. This is done to verify customer credentials and facilitate delivery to the customer’s door.
3. The online ordering system stores information about the customer’s past orders in order to enable quick re-ordering in the future.
4. On concluding an online order on the YourBento website/app, the customer may be prompted to associate their contact details like a mobile number with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc. The customer may choose to do so for ease of future ordering.
Access, Accuracy, and Security
1. YourBento will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
2. The customer may access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time.
3. The customer may also request that personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting YourBento.
4. YourBento will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, facilitating proper delivery locations, developing new features, providing customer support to Users, authenticating users, and sending product updates and administrative messages.
2. Perform internal operations, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our Services; troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conducting data analysis, testing, and research; and monitoring and analysing usage and activity trends.
3. Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, and news.
That’s All Folks!